Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Classrooms for the Future
Role of the Coach
Open Box Training
Web 2.0 Tools Explained
Apps for Education
How do I...
Welcome to the “Web 2.0 Tools Smorgasbord”
Please help yourself to as many tools as you would like.
Hopefully you will find some favorites that you will be able to use in the future with your students.
If you have other favorites not listed here, please place them on wths-cff.wikispaces.com - Favorite Links page.
– copy or upload papers to see if plagiarism may be a problem
– your Internet favorites available anywhere you have a connection (not just on one PC!)
– create your own cartoons
- a new way to have students create posters that are totally interactive
– graphic representation of the use of words in a writing
- funkify photos
- make an avatar
-create your own character trading cards
- Upload photos, select or upload music and let animoto create a perfectly timed 30 second video for you!
- the easy way to share your presentations.
– a graphical way to show your students what they will be learning
- download files to use in class to create games for review!
– collaborate with other teachers anywhere!
– create your own social network for use with your colleagues, etc.
- quick surveys and polls
- you can create a poll that can be used with cellphone text messages
to try a poll on the web, come back and see the results.
You can use your cellphone to text your response as shown below, too.
NOTE: if you are trying to access this within CSD, you will need to click on the CONTINUE tab for WebSense and then select your back browser arrow before the responses will show or to vote using your cellphone. Clicking on the last link shown above (here) will take you to the proper WebSense screen.
Create your own
Sites from the PW! Some of these sites require students to have an e-mail address.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"